Monday, September 26, 2011

My idiosyncratic way of posting

I like to keep a chronological log of the books I read, so my posts are based on the date when I actually finish the book.  Obviously, it takes at least a few days before I follow up with a review. Olman complains he never knows when I have a new post since it never rises to the top of his feed, but for my own obsessive-compulsive reasons, I prefer to track how many books I've read each month.

Of course, when I ranted about that stupid Globe & Mail article last week, it got posted in real-time but since I was two book reviews behind, they appear as older entries.

But in case there are any followers who are vaguely curious, here are reviews for Little Brother and The Hound of the Baskervilles.

1 comment:

OlmanFeelyus said...

I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out that's why I don't always read your reviews as soon as you post them. I do the same thing, but I just tend to get my reviews out as soon as I finish the book (and I don't waste my time with silly things like editing or spellchecking :) ).